Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Another J joins the team

So, with today being his birthday, I feel it is appropriate to introduce the newest roommate.

JASON!  (Pronounced Ha-son - like in espanol.. cause I say so. Tim prefers Jace-man.  Either is acceptable.)


Jason is Lorrie's better half. :)  He is also a west coaster so got to love him.  He's here helping Lorrie with her project and is an awesome addition to the team.

And today he is turning the big 2-5.  Woot woot!  Now everybody in the house is at least my age.  Nice.  I was feeling old there for a sec.  Happy birthday big guy!

He also is an awesome photographer, so in his honor on his big day I will share a few of his photos with you:
Capturing the beauty of where we live...

... and where we work

Compost take 1... post dog attack, stabilization, and dog attack part deux
Compost take 2...
Isn't it beautiful?!  Pictures of the garden to come soon...
Artsy dog photo during construction of compost #2



And of course... the token cute puppy pics!
 Thanks Jason!  I'm sure I will be stealing lots of your photos in the future for my posts!  So, ngiyabonga in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment